Retreat to one of our comfortable and roomy Junior Suites – optimal spaces for escaping to Lope Country. Equipped with a granite countertop coffee station and additional vanity area, our Junior Suites offer a top option for an unforgettable overnight experience during your visit to GCU. Sink into a plush bed outfitted with superior-quality pillows and linens for the utmost in rejuvenation, especially after a day of exploring campus or attending an action-packed basketball game at the Arena (Lopes Up!).
2 Full XL Beds
1 King Bed
*Two adult guests are included in the nightly room rate and each additional adult guest will incur an additional $20 per night charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests.
- Breakfast is served at Canyon 49 Grill from 6:30am-10:00am
- Snack and beverage vending machines available
- Ice buckets in rooms and ice machines on all floors
- Well-appointed fitness center located just north of the hotel
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Keurig coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups
- Ironing board and iron
- Flat screen TV and alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and blow dryer
- Laptop-ready work desk and chair
- 24-hour security
- Free parking
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellations made three days prior to the reservation date will incur no charge.
- Cancellations made fewer than three days prior to the reservation date will incur a 100 percent charge.
- Please note, if the room you book is labeled as non-refundable, non-cancellable (or similar), all cancellations will incur a 100 percent charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
The Grand Canyon University Hotel does allow well behaved pets. The pet owner will be responsible for any and all damages of any kind caused by their pet. Additionally, a fee of $25 per pet will be charged for deep cleaning of rooms upon departure.
All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. Any smoking policy violations will result in at least a $250 fine.
- Check-in is at 4 pm
- Checkout is at 11 am