Enjoy our classic Deluxe hotel rooms for maximum convenience and traditional accommodation details. Unwind from the day on a king-size bed with a fresh cup of coffee or sit at the well-designed room desk to look up campus events on your laptop. Our Deluxe hotel rooms feature interiors that epitomize Grand Canyon University, with custom artwork representative of the university and beloved region. Welcome to GCU spirit and southwest beauty during your refined overnight stay.
2 Full XL Beds
1 King Bed
- Breakfast is served at Canyon 49 Grill from 6:30am-10:00am
- Snack and beverage vending machines available
- Ice buckets in rooms and ice machines on all floors
- Well-appointed fitness center located just north of the hotel
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Keurig coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups
- Ironing board and iron
- Flat screen TV and alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and blow dryer
- Laptop-ready work desk and chair
- 24-hour security
- Free parking
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellations made three days prior to the reservation date will incur no charge.
- Cancellations made fewer than three days prior to the reservation date will incur a 100 percent charge.
- Please note, if the room you book is labeled as non-refundable, non-cancellable (or similar), all cancellations will incur a 100 percent charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
The Grand Canyon University Hotel does allow well behaved pets. The pet owner will be responsible for any and all damages of any kind caused by their pet. Additionally, a fee of $25 per pet will be charged for deep cleaning of rooms upon departure.
All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. Any smoking policy violations will result in at least a $250 fine.
- Check-in is at 4 pm
- Checkout is at 11 am